In what package is the lpr command?

Hi,

I have recently installed the debian 2.2r0 "Potato" from a set of
CD ROMs.  I just noticed that the lpr command was not installed.
I do not see a .deb file for that.  In what package is it included?

I installed on to an Amiga 2000 w/68030 upgrade.  I want to be able
to send data to the HP deskjet 550c I have connected to the parallel
port.  When I find lpr, is there a faq for setting this up?

Thanks,

--Lance

--
Lance Tagliapietra | lancetag@luminet.net | Contract Software Engineer
Amiga Enthusiast   |   TeXnically Aware   | Embedded Systems Developer