RE: PCC error

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Hirst [mailto:rhirst@linuxcare.com]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 8:44 AM
To: Rick Eicher II
Cc: vme
Subject: Re: PCC error

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 10:25:30AM -0700, Rick Eicher II wrote:
> I issue the ENV;D command. I start putting the default settings in.  After

What?  ENV;D is supposed to put the default values in for you,
it shouldn't be prompting you for values.

Richard

I have to to enter them but it tells me what the defaults are.

This pcb is about two inches wide and four inches long? If so the fuse is
green? It is bad. It will not pass current.

This would cause the pcc command to throw out the " scsi port reset signal
is active" error?

Thanks,
rick