Re: Centris 650 and soso performance (debian newbie)

Well, yeah, you've got a really slow machine, no surprise there. I run Zope
on a '040 25 mhz Q700, and the performance isn't that bad, though I haven't
tried anything complex with python scripts (which is what Zope uses) or
anything like that. I've found that sometimes the processor isn't the
problem.  Disk access can be really slow, depending on the hard drive you
have. Sometimes there's nothing that can be done because disks are slow in
any case.

Hope this helps.

Russell