Re: sbin/termwrap:no such file or directory

Well, the second message indicates that you don't have a full 040 chip. Your
Performa must have a LC040 chip...you'll have to replace it.
I can't help you on the shell error you've got. Sounds like it's related to
the second message: bad LC040 chip.

Hope this helps...

Russell