Re: boot issues: slot_int_set

Ray Knight wrote:

> hilaire wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'am trying to install linux on a Macinstosh Quadra950. The problem is
> > it never boot. In fact it is locked on slot_int_set error. I tried with
> > several version of penguin booter (.17 and .18) and several VM. What is
> > the problem ?

> < Log file snipped >
>
> Your log file stops where expected as just after this you should start
> getting messages from Linux.  Do you see anything on the > monitor after
> this?

Yes I omitted this
Th screen is black and the penguin is at the top right corner of the
screen.
There is a message which says
MacLinux

vidaddr : F9000E00
  _stext : 00001000
bootinfo : 00162000
cpuid : 0000000A
00000008 02700340 00000340 00000008

ABCFGHIJ

and nothing more

> What monitor are you using?

It's an Apple 16" Color Display

> Do you have any Nubus cards
> installed?

No the five slots are empty.
> --
> Ray Knight
> audilvr@speakeasy.org

Hope this help

	Vincent
--
Vincent HILAIRE, UTBM - SeT, Belfort Technopôle, 90010 BELFORT cedex,
FRANCE