Re: lids

On Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 02:39:18AM +0200, Zeno Gantner wrote:

> > What are the LIDS packages?  I can add it to the hurd-i386 autobuilder
> > tonight if you'd like...  Is there a good one to start with?  The sources
> > file doesn't tell me enough to pick one.
>
> I guess it's the Linux Intrusion Detection System, so it is not
> interesting for Debian GNU/Hurd. AFAIK it is a kernel patch for Linux.

Thanks.  I know there's been a couple of discussions on the Hurd list
about wanting to create a linux-any architecture for handling these
problems.

Since the Hurd now has an autobuilder (Tracking about 10% of the
packages and growing) this is going to become a bigger problem soon.
What's the best way to get one of the proposals put forward?

Tks,
Jeff Bailey