XFree86 4.0.2-13 in auric's incoming

i386 is uploaded.  powerpc and sparc are compiling right now.

alpha, arm, and m68k, please compile this for your architectures.

Changes:
 xfree86 (4.0.2-13) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
    * build using gcc 2.95.3-9 (see #92008)
    * debian/local/dexconf: don't freak out if the selected mode list is blank
    * debian/xlibs.{links,preinst,postinst,prerm}: the aggressive transition
      attempted in xlibs 4.0.2-12 didn't work as planned, due to the existence
      of packages which used the old app-defaults location but are no longer
      part of Debian for whatever reason, and therefore have no "fixed" version
      to upgrade to; removed all transition code from the preinst; stopped
      shipping /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults altogether, move the file
      migration code to the postinst script, and handle the compatibility
      symlink in the postinst and prerm scripts just as we do the well-known
      /usr/doc/package -> /usr/share/doc/package compatibility symlink
      (Closes: #92074)

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   I just wanted to see what it looked like
Debian GNU/Linux                |   in a spotlight.