Re: Insatll Debian on PowerBook 520 ? (Maybe Class II) ?

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 07:04:33PM +0800, Net Shu wrote:

> I plane to bring the Power Book 520 into debian, but I can't tell
> which type of CPU it has, I didn't have the data sheet of 520,
> nether familiar with Mac Computer, anyone here can help me get rid
> of it, or even just tell me where to find the HOW-TO or documents
> related!

http://www.debian.org/releases/2.2/ has install guides for the 68k
architecture. If you need specifications for Macs in general, I'd
recommend http://www.lowendmac.com/

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu