Autobuilders - do we need more?

I've got a full mirror sat around at home at the moment, and a cable
modem sat idle for significant amounts of time. I know the m68k
buildds are struggling to keep up at the moment; are any of the other
arches in a similar position? I'd love to be able to help here.

I've even been offered a reasonably-specced Amiga 1200 to help with
builds, if that will help. I don't know enough about m68k hardware to
say for sure myself. I'm hoping to get hold of some other hardware
soon, including a Sparc Ultra 5 and maybe an Arm of some description.

Let me know how I can help...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                   stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there