Re: woohoo! glibc 2.2.1-1 building OK

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 04:46:49PM +0100, Roman Hodek wrote:
> > > Can you copy the packages to kullervo when you're finished? I should
> > > install them in the chroot ASAP.
> >
> > OK. How do I do that?
>
> You can't if you don't have an account on kullervo with a sudo entry.
> But it's ok if you tell me where the .debs are, then I can do that.

The build actually failed just near the end, trying to build glibc-doc:

cd /root/glibc/glibc-2.2.1/glibc-2.2.1/manual && texi2html -l2h -split chapter chapters.texi
This is texi2html 1.56k
To convert a Texinfo file to HMTL: /usr/bin/texi2html [options] file
  where options can be:
    -expandinfo    : use @ifinfo sections, not @iftex
    -glossary      : handle a glossary
    -invisible name: use 'name' as an invisible anchor
    -Dname         : define name like with @set
    -I dir         : search also for files in 'dir'
    -menu          : handle menus
    -monolithic    : output only one file including ToC
    -number        : number sections
    -split_chapter : split on main sections
    -split_node    : split on nodes
    -usage         : print usage instructions
    -verbose       : verbose output
To check converted files: /usr/bin/texi2html -check [-verbose] files
make: *** [glibc-doc] Error 255

texi2html is provided by tetex-bin.

Hamish