Re: woohoo! glibc 2.2.1-1 building OK

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 08:18:38AM -0600, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> > Yep, http://lists.debian.org/debian-68k-0103/msg00011.html.
> Hmm, which of those? One, two or all three of them? Ingo, I'll try to start
> a build on your machine with that

No problem - as long as it does not interfere with my try to set up
buildd... ;-))

> (cool to have three m68k machines on the
> net, kullervo builds busybox, so that I can try to build woody boot-floppies
> on q650. q650 does apt right now, maybe sgml there is still working, and
> arrakis does binutils, now if my box at home were online, I might upload a
> new xfree tonight...)

On IRC there were two more 060s offered today. I think there are enough
machines to keep up backlog...

--
Ciao...                    // PowerAnimator & Maya Operator
      Ingo               \X/  To boldly design where noone designed before!