How do I install a prebuilt 2.4.0 kernel?

I'm unsure of how to install the 2.4.0 prebuilt kernel. The sourceforge site
has four files: vmlinuz, config, system.map and modules. Where do I put each
of these, and why are system.map and config provided?

Sorry, I'm used to doing this from source...
--

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-