Re: Sound support on a centris 650?

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 12:28:23PM +0100, Lukas Mol wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just freshly subscribed, after searching the mailarchive and not finding
> answers ...
> I've been busy installing debian on a Centris 650, one of the things I would
> like is sound. Is the soundhardware supported?
> Can anyone show me the way to sound, or just tell me I'm dreaming and should
> stop anoying you with my visions ;-)

Read the FAQ aka http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato

How do I get sound with my Quadra (name your mac here)?
     Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler says:

     Sound is not yet supported on any 68k mac model.

     Maybe you can ask on the linux-mac68k how you can help writing a
     driver.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato