2.2.16 on Amiga

Ray Knight writes:
> The Mac CVS is at 2.2.16 and should include all patches for other m68k
> archs that were included with the Debian potato source, including for
> MVME boxes.  I did the patching and I'm pretty sure I got everything.
> It has only been tested on Macs so far though.  I'll be trying it on my
> Amiga's shortly and I also have an HP9000/3xx I'll be trying it on
> also.  I built it with GCC 2.95.2.

 I have built this kernel on an A3000/040/Spectrum, and it compiles and
 boots just fine. That's with RedHat 5.2/gcc 2.7.whatever, and I will
 proceed to Potato tonight.

 Some apparently has started coding a driver for CS Mk III SCSI.
 There's at least an include file missing (ncr53770.h or similar).

 I presume that 2.2.16 has the same clgen driver bugs as the Potato
 2.2.10 release kernel ...