Re: 2.2.10 on Mac IIcx: SCSI doesn't work :-(

On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 08:13:08AM -0600, Mark Zimmerman wrote:
> This is no help, but I get essentially the same error trying to boot
> 2.2.x kernels on my SE/30.  I have tried a locally compiled 2.2.10 and
> a 2.2.14 that I downloaded. Both behave the same way.

This is somewhat encouraging for my problem: I have an 8MB SE/30 with
an ethernet card that doesn't yet boot a 2.2 kernel at all. The slink
install last year went fine; my recent potato attempts (2.2.10 some
weeks ago, and whatever was in the archives last night) have never
gotten past the initial white-on-black penguin debugging screen.

I realize this isn't the best quality of information for debugging,
but I'll have more info tonight.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu