Re: Ugh, more mac-install diffs

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 03:41:42PM -0400, Russell Hires wrote:

> Well, I used the debian-install-3a.txt, which includes some of the changes
> I made to debian-install-3.txt, and diffed it against debian-mac-4.txt. I
> think. I'm sorry, but I'm still figuring this out. If you want, I'll just
> do it the old fashioned way...
Incorporated and checked in. Its also available as debian-mac-5.txt on
 www.debian.org/~cts

Please, everybody who has further improvements, use this file to start with
your corrections. But I hope this is the final version for potato, it should
be good enough for the average mac user to install potato. All further work
should really be spent on incorporating m68k specifics into the main docs,
so that the quickinstalls can go away.

Now what was with the Penguin?

Christian