Re: Fw: Potato boot floppies on Mac getting "invalid compressed format"

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 04:40:29PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> How many people have had trouble with Penguin-18? How many others used it
> without any trouble?
No idea, should we make a poll? Id also like to use how many users we have
in the other subarches. If its really worth the trouble...

> I've not looked at the boot-floppies code in over a year. Does this answer
> your question?
Yup. Want me to send it to you? ;-)

> If you add Penguin-17, please do add a note that it is provided only for
> the rare case that someone runs into trouble with -18.
> I'll direct all requests for help that arise from confusion on what is the
> real booter to you otherwise :-)
Hmm, time to move then... ok, its not yet it, it was just a proposal. There
should be some positive replies before I get myself into more trouble with
this.

Christian