Re: Fw: Potato boot floppies on Mac getting "invalid compressed format"

> > Penguin-18 also _might_ get things wrong on a machine with ram based video
> > and no Nubus video card. I'm not saying it necessarily messes up there but
> > that's been a tricky case to handle before, and thus prone to suffer
> > during major code reorganizations.
> Awfully quite today, ok, I make a provoking proposition:
> How about including Penuin-17 _and_ Penguin-18 in the boot-floppies?

What would be the point? Penguin-17 is available from the slink
boot-floppies. And I would rather see Penguin-18 fixed than kludging
around. The 040 upgrade card problem has come to the attention of the
Penbguin maintainer I believe. In the other cases (was there even more
than one), I have no clear indication as to the cause of the problem.

But go ahead and include Penguin-17 - without the Preferences file,
please (that one had a serious error that did more harm than it helped).