Re: Fw: Potato boot floppies on Mac getting "invalid compressed format"

> Penguin 18 seems to work fine on my Quadra 950 and my IIfx.  I had to
> use Penguin 17 on my IIci with the DayStar Turbo '040.  Penguin 18 gets
> something wrong with upgrade processors that Penguin 17 had right.  I'm
> going to look at it after I have completed creating an working 2.2.16
> kernel for the m68k archs.

Penguin-18 also _might_ get things wrong on a machine with ram based video
and no Nubus video card. I'm not saying it necessarily messes up there but
that's been a tricky case to handle before, and thus prone to suffer
during major code reorganizations.