Re: Potato Installation guide - Amiga

> > BTW, did anyone try out this 2.0 compatibility/non-compatibility? Does it
> > actually work on m68k?
>
>     I have fresh potato install without 2.0 compatibility - it works ok with
> distribution kernel (don't tried with my 2.2.10 copy).

I think I made a 2.0 compatible filesystem. I'd be a bit pressed to find a
2.0 kernel around though, I'll have to download one.
The point is, there was a field or two added to the ext2 filesystem
superblock which 2.0 kernels would perhaps choke on. Try your
non-compatible filesystem with a 2.0.36 kernel, you should get some error
messages.