Re: Potato Installation guide

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 02:08:08PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> If it comes out of the build in one way or other, include it. But wait,
well, I have to add it, so that it comes out. Still wonder why machine
stopped last night after one hour... hopefully it will do this one more
build.
> what with people that only have 1.44M floppy sneakernet going to their
> Mac? Will we have to split the .tgz like the base files?
That is left as an exersize to the interested reader. Or they buy a CD, but
wait, if they don't have a CD-Rom? Do we have to split all debs in 1.44M
pieces? I think some day even Mac users have to learn how to use toilet
paper...

> > After soccer, is there life after soccer? ;-)
>
> After Saturday, is there soccer after Saturday?
Probably, but much more important on saturday www.kieler-woche.de starts.
Consider me gone till June 26th ;-)

Christian