Re: Debian on HP 300/400/700?

> Is anyone running Debian on HP 300/400 or 700 machines?
> I'm hoping to get access to one to try it out. Couldn't
> find anything in the list archives on the web.

I haven't heard of anyone, and there aren't any HP kernels or installers
in the boot-floppies. You can try to install the base system manually and
configure the few things that dbootstrap usually does for you after that.

I'm unsure on the hp300 port status - I think it's not very active and
there might be problems getting a recent kernel to compile.

Speaking of HP: I've got a 9000/817s sitting here collecting dust. What
sort of beast would that be?