Re: line-wrapping and rants

> Part of the frustration with the Install.txt was the crappy
> line-wrapping. Deal with the lack of line-wrapping because I cannot
> change it.

Oh pullease. Even netscrap permits to set up line wrapping.

> I'll be the first to admit I am a spoiled American. I would be sick
> without my 1.44Kbps download cable-modem.  I think the volume on this
> list can support an occasional rant related to Debian-68k even if it
> is more to do with the cd.

This is not about _your_ personal bandwidth or the list noise level but
about the collective effect of primarily spoiled Americans on the FTP
sites. You were sort of asking why that pseudo image stuff had been
invented (or was it just flame bait?) and I answered.

> Clearly my comments are not welcome by Schmitz. I had not intended to
> make this personal. I usually prefer to be a lurker, so shall I be.
> I'll search the archives and email other members directly to avoid
> anymore flames from "herr professor."

Sorry if you took a reply that addresses the problem of FTP archive
overload personally. I very much appreciate your resolve to keep any
further personal insults off this list. Thank you.

	Michael

M-x killfile ...