Re: Help for a newbie on a IIci?

Hey! Sorry about that attachment on the last e-mail. My e-mail server added it. >:-(

Anyhow, I have managed to make some progress. I've partitioned my hard drive as follows: 20 mb Mac, 20 mb AU/X Root, 60 mb AU/X Usr. I've downloaded the files mac/Install.sit.hqx and common/base2_1.tgz. Every time that I try to run the installer I reach the following error:

VFS: Cannot open root device 02:00

Can anyone tell me what this means and how I can fix it? It might be important to note that I am trying to install everything from the 20 mb Mac portion of my hard disk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Dakota Duff