Re: Potato Installation Guide

At 10:44 AM +0100 6/6/00, Mark Scott wrote:

>I have drafted a new guide for the Mac...a vintage IIsi
>
>...if anybody has done a similar guide for the other
>architectures please let me know...

I'm just finishing installing Potato on a C650 (by apt-get and ftp; former
really is whiz-bang, thanks to dhd for letting me know about it) but there
were definitely problems with the installation; I don't think I could have
worked around them if I hadn't already installed Slink twice from scratch
plus had Linux experience on other architectures (MkLinux, i386.)

I was thinking about offering a revised version of Michael's install
instructions, but if you've started one already, I'd rather add to that (if
that's OK with you) than repeat your work. Is there some way I could view
what you've written?

Jonathan