Re: Macintosh PowerBook 520c boot problem.

> I attempted to install Debian 2.1/68k onto my PowerBook 520c, but when it
> booted, the keyboard timed out and I couldn't get any farther than the
> display type select. Is there a fix for this? TIA.

If the usual trick (try switching to the second console and starting
dbootstrap there) doesn't cut it, maybe there is no keyboard support for
your Powerbook. That's a feature (Apple hardware obfuscation and lack of
documentation), not a bug. Consult linux-mac68k@mac.linux-m68k.org.