From: jasonm [mailto:jasonm]On Behalf Of Jason Mesker
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 12:42 PM
To: debian-68k@lists.debian.org
Subject: Hello,

I am interested in installing the m86k version of debian on a mac that I
have laying around but am having some problems.  I am using the pseudo
image kit and getting all differant kinds of missing files that are
required for the install such as dpkg, apt, perl-base along with quite a
few others.  I have put in a bug report about the problem quite some
time ago and I have been trying to finish the creation of my iso for
quite some time with no luck.  Maybe you guys can help me in some way
getting an iso or maybe helping get the ftp problem fixed.  My bug
report # for referance is 62255 and it has detail as to what is
happening when I try to create the iso.  Thanks for any help that you
guys can give me.

--
			Jason Mesker
        	    Internet Tool & Die