Re: 68060

> an execuse to port it to that machine!
>
> *hides before they can throw a copy of windows98 bugs at me*
>

> >And is there a Linux kernel for it?

Well, donate a machine and I might just try it.

<rant>
On the other hand, I've seen (or heard mention of) so many bad Atari
upgrade hacks, and so little effort from manufacturers to provide the
necessary specs or even just access to their developers to have much hope
in this case. I guess these manufacturers don't consider Linux important
(after all, those who want Linux can go buy a nice new Intel or PPC
machine).
</rant>

Without both a machine _and_ sufficiently detailed programming information
it probably won't happen.