Re: new boot-floppies

Hej Christian

On 21-Apr-00, you wrote:

> Well, maybe something has changed between the build I burned on CD and the
> next. Just ignore it, it was just a hack to fix a bug in modconf. I have a
> newer modconf now, which is supposed to fix this.
> Will try a new bf build. Upload on tuesday.

Ok, I'll have a look at that one then.

> So how about looking at amiga-fdisk for the weekend? ;-)

I'll look at it today.

> icons: I had a look at the ones you sent me, they have no or the wrong
> colors for me. I think they look like the ones from Massimo look to you,
> ie white background, grey logo. The newicons have the correct color from
> the debian logo... I'll keep those. You say you can convert them to OS3.5
> icons? But they will not work with newicons on a 3.1 system, so not much
> use to me. Maybe put them in a contrib.lha file, but right now I am happy
> with the icons.

Hmm.. well, 3.5 icons don't work witn newicons, only the other way around.
It doesn't matter really, I made those icons mostly to learn how to. Have
never made an icon before and I 've been an Amigan since -87.
You can do whatever you want with them, it isn't important. Making potato
work is!

Regards
--
Thomas Sjölin