Re: Greek keymaps in boot-floppies -- m68k and powerpc porters please read

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 09:53:09PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Pedro Guerreiro <digito@bigfoot.com> writes:
>
> > Also on kbdconfig.c the same Mac definitions were commented out. Do
> > these keymaps (mac-de-latin1-nodeadkeys, mac-de2-ext and mac-fr3)
> > exist in the m68k and powerpc version of console-data? If they do,
> > then I think you can apply the patch bellow, if not, then maybe they
> > should be commented out.
I think the keyboard data is pretty arch-independent, on an i386 box I see:
/usr/share/keymaps/mac
mac-de-latin1-nodeadkeys.kmap.gz  mac-fr2-ext.kmap.gz  mac-us-ext.kmap.gz
mac-de2-ext.kmap.gz               mac-fr3.kmap.gz      mac-us-std.kmap.gz
so they are all there, but I do not know if they work.

> I need the m68k and powerpc porters to give their opinions.
A mac user should answer this, I heard that the de-latin1 keymap is nor for
m68k macs. But then, we have so many mac users, can someone please check if
the keymaps are ok, or, if not, provide working keymaps? (They would have to
be included in the console-data package to work then?)

Christian