Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:45:21 -0500
Subject: Aladdin Systems April Newsletter
[...]
we started the second quarter with yet another with the launch
of our first Linux product, Aladdin Expander for Linux. We are
excited to bring our popular expansion and access solution to
Linux.With this being Aladdin's first Linux product, we are
asking you, our friends, to help test Expander for Linux Beta
to ensure that it is as good a product as Expander for Windows(r)
and Macintosh(r). While the first two versions of Expander for
Linux are for Intel machines, we are currently working on a
Macintosh version. In the meantime, we are seeking your input
on what other flavors of Linux you would like Aladdin to develop.
To download Expander for Linux beta go to:
<http://www.aladdinsys.com/expander/>.