Testing new amigainstall.

Hi,

I've just tried the new Amigainstall for Potato and things worked like a
charm, except for one thing. DHCP still doesn't work, and I cannot gather
any information why. Haven't tried DHCP after installation yet.

Another thing I'm curious about. Will there be more tasks to choose from
later on?
I found out that the installation was far from what it was in slink when it
came to choosing sets of packages. Not that it matters that much to me, I
can choose myself in dselect but it is easier this way for a start.

And, another thing. Before, when keyboardselection didn't work properly and
I couldn't choose amiga-se or any other for that matter, I got a swedish
keyboard anyway, with the swedish letters 'åäö' and others at the right
place. Now, with the installation working I didn't  get them. All other
characters are in the right place but no swedish ones. Isn't that strange.
I haven't gotten any deeper into it yet. I can probably find a solution to
it.
Perhaps it has to do with that before, I chose to install some codepages
into the kernel and I didn't this time?

Mvh
--
Thomas Sjölin