Re: stuck

The 2.2.10 kernel fixed the FBDev issue, and Lon suggested the
right answer for the adbmouse not being there....

but this kernel is surely not what I want anyway...it keeps
crashing...has done it three or four times already, where the
only response I can get from it is the three fingered salute,
and it says: " pausing...NMI something or other...just did it
in the middle of my apt-get to try to fill in some of whats
missing in X....after about 48% of the job was done its died
on me...this is the fourth time....so its back to 2.0.36 where
this kind of thing doesn't happen...can someone suggest where
I might find a later one in the 2.2.10 series that might stay
up for more than a few minutes?

this one's no good...its date was Oct 15th '99

:(
paul