Re: m68k boot-floppies ready

Richard Hirst <richard@sleepie.demon.co.uk> writes:

> > It would be cool if you could put that into the install-vme.txt and overhaul
> > the rest a little bit as well. You have a VME machine, I don't ;-)
>
> Yes, I know ;-)  I'll do that.  I assumed it wasn't a vme-specific
> issue, and that /instmnt is where my servers directory is mounted on
> the local machine.  I'll add it to install-vme.txt anyway.  I would
> say /instmnt/ should be prefixed silently to whatever the user enters
> in that dialog box.  It is asking for the path on the server, after all.

I don't think you should put stuff like this in install-vme.txt.  It
should be in the install manual.  Can you imagine the pain in the ass
of documenting wierd things about dselect for each subarchitecture
(there are over 40 of them I think)?

Has the VME documentation been integrated into the Install Manual
(SGML sources?)