Unidentified subject!

Hi,

Ok, here goes.

I have found these things after installing with the new amigainstall.

After the base installation is finished this happens.

When I try to log on as a regular user I get:

'Cannot execute /bin/bash: permission denied'

Of course this is something I can change but should it really be like that
immediately after the base installation is done?

The next thing. When rebooting I get quite a few errors from modprobe, like
this:

'modprobe: modprobe: can't locate module char-major-4-69'

and others like it with lower numbers.

Before that another error flashed by, after calculating module dependencies.
I had no chance of reading the line, it flashed by to quickly. Perhaps I
should try to boot up in 1024x768 instead, to get more time to read and
make a note.

Perhaps all these are known too so.....

By the way, I cannot remember what each Character set was, which one I
should choose. But, that is probably not necessary anyway since I chose to
install the iso-blablalba ( :) ) that  I knew is western and I got Swedish
letters for the first time ever in Linux on my Amiga.

Regards
--
Thomas Sjölin

http://www.infoscandic.se/~thomas

Anyone can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
-- Cicero