nubus irq error

Hello. I mailed the list(s) some days ago about working kernels for my
Quadra 650. Now, I got a working 2.2.10 kernel from Jarek, thanks.

I'm running Debian 2.1r5, and has successfully installed the
base system, and want to install packages for a workstation over apt/ftp
from a debian mirror with wonderful dselect.

After some downloading with dselect, the kernel traps, and I get this
error which loops forever, killing the ftp connection.

nubus_irq: map 1 mask 1 active 1
nubus_irq: map 1 mask 1 active 1
nubus_irq: map 1 mask 1 active 1
nubus_irq: map 1 mask 1 active 1
nubus_irq: map 1 mask 1 active 1

As a newbie on macs (though not on Linux) I have no clue on what this
nubus is, or what is causing this. Any suggestions are very welcome

Regards, Ingvar

Ingvar Hagelund             Phone: (+47) 22740512
E-mail: ingvar@unik.no      WWW: http://www.ifi.uio.no/~ingvarha
Adress: Ringshusveien 10,   N-1176  OSLO, NORWAY
Experience GNU/Linux!