Re: Install with new potato boot-floppies

Gene Heskett sends Greetings to Christian T.;

>> Which amiga lha was that?
>_the_ amiga lha, I think v1.50r was released as "free"ware some time ago?

Its been updated some since that, I'm currently running 1.94, and there
is a 2.somethingorother around too, but it has enforcer hits, lots of
them.  The updates were compiled by Jamie Cooper, of SAS C fame.

I could attach it to an email if you'd like.

Cheers, Gene
--
  Gene Heskett, CET, UHK       |Amiga A2k Zeus040, Linux @ 400mhz
    Ch. Eng. @ WDTV-5          |This Space for rent