Re: Debian-68k CD images available online?

On Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 08:50:36AM -0700, Darryl wrote:
> Does anyone know if Debian-68k CD images are available on-line?  I
> looked at the Debian site and only saw alpha and intel CD images
> available.  If so, if you have a URL or ftp reference, I'd sure
> appreciate it.
http://cdimage.debian.org/

Seems images are not available via ftp/http, but only via rsync to keep the
load of the servers down. Anyway, I found images of 2.1_r2, thought we were
at 2.1_r5 in the meantime? Maybe you find a newer version, but there is a
reason to make the images available via rsync only, bandwidth...
If you have free net access, why dont you install via the net? No need to
transfer gigabytes of (outdated...) data for a single install.

Christian