Re: Install with new potato boot-floppies

Hej,

Vidarebefordrat brev följer ---

Hi Michael

On 03-Apr-00, you wrote:

> The rescue.bin (renamed resc1440amiga.bin) needs to go into (for example)
> debian/Amiga/images-1.44/ the drivers.tgz (renamed driversamiga.tgz) needs
> to go into debian/Amiga/. base2_2.tgz remains in debian/.

Yep, all that I figured out myself but it didn't work anyway because the
Rescue Floppy failed as mentioned before.

> Christian forgot to compile in loop device support it seems.

He has already mentioned that so I'll wait to next version is available.

> Can you just skip the broken steps and continue to install and configure
> the base system, and try booting that?

If that's possible, didn't even try to go past the kernel/module install and
continue. But, I can do that, no problems.

Regards
--
Thomas Sjölin

http://www.infoscandic.se/~thomas

Always remember that you are unique.  Just like everyone else.

*** Slut på vidarebefordrat brev ***

Mvh
--
Thomas Sjölin

http://www.infoscandic.se/~thomas

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat
us as equals.
-- Winston Churchill