Re: Install with new potato boot-floppies

> > Christian forgot to compile in loop device support it seems.
> Yup, but as I said, a new image should be in incoming. I also rebuilt your
> atari image, with your config file. Can you test tht, Michael?

Sure, where is it?

> Some more things I noted, the amiga.lzh archive needs to be overhauled, new
> icons (nearly finished), new directory structure, all bf files are in
> images-1.44, no longer in debian. So I just move amiboot and the scripts
> also to install-1.44?

Yikes. Can lha make symlinks that work on AFFS?

> There was no debian-amiga.txt... I copied the install.txt from slink, this
> file desperately needs some work...

Possible. I've not had time to work on any of these docs.

> amiboot and the scripts dont have the "x" flag set in the lha file created,
> but they should be all executable? How do these flags map to AOS, there was
> something weird...

There's a separate script attribute for AOS I think. No idea how that
translates to Unix, or what to tell lha to set this bit.

> The amigainstall.lzh file lists the contents as packed with lh6, when I
> tried it once to unpack such an archive, lha on the Amiga failed, seems I
> have to force lha in the scripts to create .h5 files... what about atari?

No idea, and I'll avoid the lha archive at all cost - for all I care it
should be dropped unless someone reports it works in its current form. The
directory structure dbootstrap looks for is less than optimal for our
purpose. I guess everybody should just get a CD.