Re: apt-error (fwd)

Hi Michael

On 28-Mar-00, you wrote:

> Well, as you're the only one who could possibly give us any of that
> information, your only choices seem to be - learn how to retrieve the
> requried information to report a problem, or - give up and wait for a
> perfect bug free system, like most people.
>
> Better luck next time. BTW did you know that the only way to make Debian
> bug free is to test the unstable distribution, report bugs in a useful way
> thus helping to get them fixed?
>
>     Michael

Thanx. This was a more constructive comment that I welcome. I will work this
out, the thing is that I was too frustrated when I wrote my mail yesterday,
I shouldn't have written it at all. I was to quick to post my first request
too, I thought that it could have been a known and easy problem to correct
and I saw a quick way out. Yesterday I tried to gather the information but
had little time and so on....

I may sound like I don't know much and perhaps I don't, not when it comes to
Unix-systems, but I don't know nothing either. I sort of enjoy to get
frustrated and irritated to in some strange way, hence I throw myself into
things to quickly.

Oh well, that's that. I have a problem but I will do the easy thing. Start
all over from the beginning. Since I have a permanent connection that's
trouble free and I will try to do things right from the beginning and not
try any shortcuts.

However, I'm not sure if I dare ask for help again. I'm sorry but that's the
way I feel.

I will not post any messages like this again on the list, only relevant
issues.

Regards
--
Thomas Sjölin

http://www.infoscandic.se/~thomas

Some people hope to achieve immortality through their works or their
children.  I would prefer to achieve it by not dying.
-- Woody Allen