please test amiga icons

Hi,
thanks for the pointer to the icon editor, but actually, I thought one of
you would do this... well, after about 100 crashes last night (I forgot that
amiga OS was so unstable) I managed to create some icons. Iconian was nice,
but crashed immediately with too large icons. Plus it forgot the colors in
the icon, after a reboot, I got ugly blue-yellow-green-purple icons...

I have four icons, of which only swirl3 and swirl4 should really be considered
I guess. Please have a look at
 http://www.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/swirl.lha
Its only 5k, but I did not want to attach it here. Please check, if the
colors are correct on your system, it should be red on white or red with
transparent background.

Once, only once I'd like to have some feedback... otherwise I'll select the
ugliest icon for the potato CDs, if we should get some.

Christian
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz