MultiFaceCard

Hi!

Now I have a fresh Administration-package installed on my 1GB-partition on
my Amiga. Everything works fine (X too ;)) and I am very happy with it!
I configured ppp to go online to my ISP.... it works fine with the internal
serialport of the Amiga. But I cannot get it online with the MFC-card using
unit 1 or 2.

Can someone help me out of this problem please, ´cause I don´t want to pull
another modem to the serialport of the Amiga. Is this card supported by
Debian?

Thank you for any hint!

Regards

--