helping out(reply to newsgroup posting)

> Sorry to burst your bubble here. Up to this point, not much work has
> been done on the 2.2 boot-floppies kit for m68k.

what exactly needs to be done?  I'm still struggling with some aspects of
getting debian working(i.e. install modules and kernels stage due to lack
of ms-dos support)  I've been fooling around with various kernels and
such...anyway not the point of this post.

what can I do to help with the boot floppies?  If it is simply busy-work(as
defined by the typical user not developer)  I'll be happy to do it if
possible

>It would
> be extremely nice to have 'real' documentation this time, written from a
> newbie user point of view. If you want a Debian 2.2 release for m68k,
> now's the time to act. Contact debian-68k@lists.debian.org if you're
> interested.

I'm a newbie, but perhaps still too much of a newbie, i'll be happy to
contribute tho.

ps i'm also sending this email to debian-68k@lists.debian.org.

Weirdo				"I need 5 ccs of
(Clay Ginsburg)			people stat " - anonymous
clay@bellaire.org		AIM: Weird82 icq: 4402648