Still haven't found it

Hey guys,

Where do I find base2_2.tgz for m68k? I've found two tons of these files for
ppc and i-386. I even found the piece of software I was looking for
(libc.so.6), but when I tried to boot with it in /lib, the message I got was
that the lib was (or wasn't, I don't remember) big-endian. I tried looking
at the place I originally got it (eradicator.org) but the site is down for
some reason. I don't know of any alternate. I'm totally stumped.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Russell