Re: X-configuration, another problem.

Hi Christian

On 19-Mar-00, you wrote:

>> Now I have gotten the network up and installed quite a bit on my machine.
> Grats.

Thankyou! This will spare the little hair I have left! :)

>> But one problem has occured. I cannot get X to work. I can't configure it
>> either. As far as I have understood, the only way to configure it is via
> Welcome to the club.

Uhoh!

> xvidtune? Naa, I think thats only for PCs, we use the framebuffer driver,
> we do not need to tune much.

Ok.

> You ignored my sig. Look for the debian-m68k-faq. There is a config file
> and it works out of the box on my CV3D with 256 colors.

I shouldn't say ignored! I just didn't see it.

Well, a question. How well does the three different Mozilla's in potato
work? I suppose I have to make some upgrades from slink to potato to run
any of them?

I'll try with that XF86Config.

> Christian
Regards
--
Thomas Sjölin

http://www.infoscandic.se/~thomas

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
-- Albert Einstein