Re: 2.1r5

On 3 Mar 2000, James Troup wrote:

>  (o) There is no nmh in proposed-updates, Wichert... (except he's not
>      here; anyone care about this?)

It's in ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security/dists/slink/updates/.
All the sources and .deb files are there, but I can't find the .changes
file, so I don't know if you can use those anyway.

>  (o) There are a number of other packages left in propsed-updates,
>      what do you (Vincent) want me to do with them?  Reject them all?
>      Several (floppybackup, roxen) are security fixes...

Please, remove at least all the files that are older than dec. 15th 1999,
at least. I'm going to check for the others.

>  (o) Can The People Concerned please check the new disks-m68k/current/
>      and see if it looks okay?

	CC:ed to debian-68k...

--
"Si ca sent bon : mange-le, sinon pisse dessus..."  [Proverbe chien]