Re: Compilation errors compiling kernel 2.2.14

OK, I did it. I've taken the 2.2.10 kernel, applied the m68k patches and
everything compiled fine. Penguin 18 boots the new kernel, it finds the onboard
SONIC ethernet, but...

     ... if I ping somewhere, It does not work ...

The ethernet works fine under MacOS, and I can't get anything relevant from
/var/log/messages.

Now there seeemed to be a similar problem already discussed on the list, but the
Penguin 17 option (Don't disable VBL) has disappeared.

What could I try to do now? Any magic tricks? (Personal background: some Mac
knowledge as a user and some as an INtel Linux user)

Peter