Macintosh IIsi
5 MB RAM
160 MB @ scsi 0 (internal)
500 MB @ scsi 1 (internal)
System 7.0.1
Penguin-17
kernel 2.0.36

Hi!

I've been trying to install the base system on my IIsi.  I run into the
following problem after the partition check:

----------------------------

VFS: Mounting root (minix filesystem).
mounting /proc ...
        done.

You do not have enough RAM, hence you must boot using the Boot Disk for Low
Memory systems.

Read the instructions in the install.html file.

----------------------------

I looked for this "Boot Disk for Low Memory systems", but I couldn't find
it anywhere.  Finally I checked the Amiga tree and found a file called
lowmemrd.bin.  I tried to use this as my Ramdisk in Penguin but it seems to
hang after:

VFS: Mounting root (minix filesystem).

I still have a blinking cursor and can hit return to get a new line.  I
waited quite a while.  Do I need to wait longer?

Both an ethernet card with FPU and a 17 MB RAM upgrade are on their way,
but I am somewhat impatient and would like to start playing now.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Matt