Re: Gnome/Englightenment/KDE

Hi Christian,

On 29-Nov-99, you wrote:

> Even worse, last time I tried, qt compiled just fine (that was with gcc
> 272, when we still used that as the standard compiler) but it did not work.
> All programs just compiled fine with the qt libs, but when you tried to
> execute them they failed with some strange error.

Something with "Bug in dynamic Linker", I guess. I deinstalled everything
that had to do with egcs(everything with 2.8-Versionnumbers), and installed
the 2.7.X-Packages instead(libstdc++ oder libg++ might have an influence).
All I can say is that it worked for me, try it again(TM) ;-).

SeeYa
--
 Fax  :  +49 89 2443 26912